What makes someone a good front-end developer?
The least important skills for a front-end developer to have are technical ones.
La parte técnica se puede aprender, y se aprende trabajando, buen artículo.
- Problem-Solving: just breaking a big thing into smaller parts and tackling them one at a time
- Googling: being able to craft a search term that gets to the root of what you want to do and finds valuable content online is a real, valuable skill.
- Critical Thinking: sort the signal from the noise and make more informed decisions is super important. It’s also a skill that you’ll suck at at first and get better at over time as you gain more experience.
- Empathy: empathetic web development means understanding that users bring many different experiences and abilities with them, and building things accordingly.
- Communication: the developers who are most effective at working on teams are not always the best coders. They’re the best communicators.