Reverse interview, entrevistar al entrevistador, y ver si ellos son un fit para uno. Un par de buenos recursos, y mis preguntas favoritas:
- What has been a challenge for this job in the past?
- Why are you looking to fill this role
- What is the most important impact I can make in the 90 days
- What are major trends affecting the company in the next year or two
- What makes someone successful is there something I should do to be successful from day one?
- What have you learned or how have you changed since working here?
- What problem could I tackle for you quickly in this job?
- Based on the interview, what feedback do you have for me?
- What’s the employee turnover?
- What's the on-call plan/schedule?
- What does the onboarding look like?
- How do you test code?
- How do you integrate and deploy changes? Is it CI/CD?
- How quickly can you setup a new local test environment for the product?
- What happens when the team misses a release target?
- How’s the engineering culture?
- What’s the current tech stack?
- Where is the engineering team located? It is fully remote?
- How big is the team?
- Do you have any concerns about my experience or skill set?
- When was the last time you took time off? Whats the expectation when youre on vacations? expected that employees be checking emails, slack messages, etc. when OOO.
Publicado el por José Leiva